Acne Scar Removal w/ Glycolic Face Peel 1 Session at DERMA SPA Skin Dermatology and Wellness Center Only P299 Valued at P2499
- You Save
The Fine Print
• Voucher is valid only for 3 months .
• For after peel maintenance you may avail post peel cleanser at Derma Spa for only P180 and Glutaderm Glutathione Rosehips Cream SPF65 for only P150 for 15grams and P250 for 35grams
• Unlimited vouchers per person
Standard Vouchers Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift (pls indicate names otherwise null and void)
• Pay the P100 pesos now through credit card or Paypal and then Pay the remaining P199 pesos cash upon using the voucher at Bodylicious Beauty. If you dont have a credit card we also accept BPI and BDO Deposits or GLOBE GCASH just text us at 09175460515 or call 4349928 if you prefer bank payments to pay the P100.
• If you avail 6 sessions you only pay P499 now and remaining balance in cash worth P1290 upon using the voucher also get 1 Free Yoga Session and 1 Zumba Session and 1 HAND SPA valued at P1000 pesos.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• No cash back or credit (non-refundable) for any unused amount.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• operating hours: 11:00am to 8:30pm
• Reservations is required. Cancellations must be made a day before the set appointment. Clients who don’t show up for their scheduled appointments will have their voucher/s forfeited.
• For reservations and inquiries, please contact 09175460515 / 09228229468 / 4349928
Redeem Vouchers at DERMA SPA Unit 1 167 Place Casa Milan Commercial Building, Commonwealth Avenue, Fairview Quezon City (Landmarks just beside Kowloon House) Same Building where (Twinkle Toes is located) near Royal Oasis and Canali Salon
• OPTIONAL You may also avail of the Glycolic Set after the treatment for maintenance includes (Glycolic Gel, Glycolic Toner, Glycolic Soap, Sunblock Gel) at a Discounted Price of only P450 pesos.
• One (1) session of Glycolic Peel treatment for the face
Improves and smoothens the texture of the skin
• Exfoliates the skin by promoting the shedding of old, sun-damaged skin cells
• Removes Acne Scars, Wrinkles and Repairs and Renews Skin.
• One of the mildest facial peels available in the market
• Great for all skin types
• Safe, effective and requires no downtime period
• For optimum results, six (6) sessions are recommended
• Experienced, professional and certified medical & beauty experts
• Conveniently located clinics
• The newest beauty hub with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities
• Suitable for MEN and WOMEN
• For fresher, clearer and radiant facial skin
• Pay only P299 for a clear, radiant complexion.
• Glycolic peel improves and smoothens the texture of the skin by using glycolic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), which is formulated from sugar cane.
• Glycolic acid peels work by removing the micro-thin top layer of skin, eliminating skin of damaged cells and treating wrinkles and fine lines, age spots and skin discoloration, and surface sun damage.
• Glycolic acid gently exfoliates old, sun-damaged skin cells, resulting in younger-looking and radiant skin.
• A glycolic peel is great for all skin types as it’s one of the mildest skin peels available. It’s the perfect choice for those who want a skin peel with little to no discomfort, side-effects or downtime, as it’s typically painless.
• During the procedure, the skin is cleansed with a pre-peel solution and then the glycolic peel is painted onto the skin, like a mask. It is left on for 5 minutes and then cleansed off. At most, you might experience a slight tingling sensation on the skin.
• Generally a series of 6 skin treatments done weekly or every other week is recommended, however single skin treatments regularly can also achieve excellent results.
• After the treatment it is best to use a sunblock cream or sunblock gel available at the clinic.
(1) Avoid using tretinoin-containing products the night before the treatment.
(2) You may continue usage 24hrs after the peel.
(3) Defer from having any facial treatments during the week prior.
(4) For men, kindly avoid shaving on the day of treatment.
(5) Glycolic peel should not be done if oral tretinoin was taken within the last 8 to 12 months