50% Off only P199 for an Ear Candling Therapy with Head, Shoulder and Back Massage, Remove Headache & Stress, Enjoy Ultimate Relaxation Grab this deal! Valued at P400
- You Save
The Fine Print
• PAY the P100 now and pay the remaining 99 once you arrive at LUSH NAILS Just click the LIKE BUTTON BELOW to validate your voucher since this is exclusive for PINOY VOUCHERS members only!
• 50% Off only P199 Remove Headache & Stress, Enjoy Ultimate Relaxation with Ear Candling Therapy with Head and Shoulder and Back Massage Valued at P400
• Voucher is Valid at LUSH NAILS by DERMA SPA, at 167 Place Casa Milan Commercial Building Commonwealth Fairview Quezon City (Beside Kowloon House)
• Voucher is valid for 3 Months.
• Standard Pinoy Vouchers Terms:
• Buy as Many Vouchers as you Want.
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• No cash back or credit (non-refundable) for any unused amount.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Store operating hours: 11AM TO 830PM Monday to Sunday
• Reservation is required. Cancellations must be made a day before the set appointment. Clients who don’t show up for their scheduled appointments will have their voucher/s forfeited.
• For reservations and inquries, please contact Ms. Cherrie 09175460515 / 09228229468 / 4349928
• If you buy this Voucher you are also entitled to a 80% discount to a Pedicure with Foot Soak and Foot Scrub and Thai Foot Massage at Lush Nails avail this offer at Lush Nails for only P199
• Non-invasive, pain-free, relaxing, and detoxifying
• Very affordable.
• Promotes the following benefits:
1. Relieves pressure in ear canal and sinus
2. Improves hearing
3. Safe removal of excess wax
4. Helps balance & equilibrium including
5. Helps eliminate ringing/itching in the ear
6. Fewer ear aches & infections
7. Fewer ear-related headaches
8. Feeling of cleanliness
9. Helps fight infection
• Alternative therapy for most people,
especially those who:
1. Work outdoors
2. In dusty environments
3. Participate in water activities
4. Have chronic ear aches
5. Have allergies
6. Feel blockage in the ears
7. Wear hearing aids
8. Have sinus infections
9. Have excess wax build up
10. Musicians, especially singers & horn blowers