50% off P350 Pesos only for 1 Session of BABY BALLET DAY CARE CLASSES (combination of Storytelling, baby Yoga, Ballet, Arts, Origami, Painting) at TWINKLE TOES Quezon City (valued at P700)
- You Save
The Fine Print
• Voucher is valid for 1 session of BABY BALLET DAY CARE CLASS
• LIMITED to 10 VOUCHERS per child only.
• Vouchers maybe given as a gift.
• Voucher is Valid at TWINKLE TOES BALLET and MUSIC Academy, Commonwealth Fairview Quezon City
• Schedule of Baby Ballet DAY CARE Classes is every mon tues 5:00-6:00pm Sat 1:00-2:00pm and Sun 1:00-2:00pm
• Voucher is valid for 3 months, from Aug 3 , 2011 to November 3, 2011
• Limited to 10 vouchers per student. If you decide to enroll your child after the trial class you will be given the discounted rate if you purchase the voucher.
• Standard Pinoy Vouchers Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• No cash back or credit (non-refundable) for any unused amount.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Store operating hours: 10AM TO 9PM Monday to Sunday
• Reservation is required. Cancellations must be made a day before the set appointment. Clients who don’t show up for their scheduled appointments will have their voucher/s forfeited.
• For reservations and inquries, please contact 09175460515 / 09228229468 / 4349928
We ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL, GCASH, BDO BANK DEPOSIT, BPI BANK DEPOSIT, OR PAY AT OUR OFFICE AT UNIT 1 CASA MILAN COMMERCIAL BLDG COMMONWEALTH FAIRVIEW QUEZON CITY
The NEW Baby Ballet Day Care Class for toddlers a fun exciting unique class combined with story telling, role-playing, singing, dancing baby ballet and toddlers hiphop, baby yoga, origami, arts, painting, basic pre school math, science, English and lots of fun. This unique program is based on a Curriculum from LONDON ENGLAND.
Develop your child’s social skills, love for music, singing, dancing, vocabulary, motor skills, creativity in a fun environment. Singing helps with memory and recall, physical development, creativity and socialization. While dancing will improve motor skills while they learn different kinds of dances from baby ballet to hiphop and creative movement.
It’s a great way to introduce school in a fun way to little kids as young as 1 and 1/2 yrs old to 6 years is accepted.