- You Save
The Fine Print
• This is a split payment voucher
For 1 Session of HIPHOP
Pay the 100 pesos now and pay the remaining 120 pesos once you use your voucher at Twinkle Toes.
For 12 Sessions of HIPHOP worth P2500
Pay the 200 pesos now and pay the remaining P2300 pesos once you use your voucher at Twinkle Toes.
For 24 Sessions of HIPHOP for P5000
Pay the 300 pesos now and pay the remaining 4700 pesos once you use your voucher at Twinkle Toes. (Payable by Installment 1st half upon enrollment 2nd half after 15 days) If you buy 24 sessions you will automatically get P2500 worth of freebies 8 free sessions of Arts Classes or 4 Free Sessions Ballet with 1 session each Belly Dancing or Hawaiian, Zumba and Yoga. (Freebies are transferable)
•If you dont have a credit card you may pay through BPI BDO OR GCASH.
• Voucher is Valid at TWINKLE TOES BALLET and MUSIC Academy, Commonwealth Fairview Quezon City
• Voucher is valid for 2 months.
• Standard Pinoy Vouchers Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• No cash back or credit (non-refundable) for any unused amount.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Store operating hours: 10AM TO 9PM Monday to Sunday
• Reservation is required. Cancellations must be made a day before the set appointment. Clients who don’t show up for their scheduled appointments will have their voucher/s forfeited.
• For reservations and inquries, please contact 09175460515 / 4349928
We ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL, GCASH, BDO BANK DEPOSIT, BPI BANK DEPOSIT, OR PAY AT OUR OFFICE AT UNIT 1 CASA MILAN COMMERCIAL BLDG COMMONWEALTH FAIRVIEW QUEZON CITY LANDMARKS (JUST BESIDE KOWLOON HOUSE and IN front of ELYONGS RESTAURANT) Along main road of Fairview Commonwealth.
• Voucher can be used for HIPHOP or JAZZ FUNK (Jazz mixed with Hiphop for Girls and TEENS)
• Classes are open for all Ages Toddlers hiphop, Children’s Hiphop, Advance Hiphop or Teens and JAZZ FUNK.
•Build your child’s confidence – They will perform On Stage at a Dance Recital after the Summer Workshop.
• They’re hip, funky, fun to do and a great way to exercise. Hip-hop dance moves aren’t hard to master if you take your time and feel the music. If you enjoy hip-hop music, it’s hard not to move.
• Give your child a gift to experience expression of music through dance.
• Many don’t understand what true hip-hop dance is because all they’ve been exposed to is music videos, which are not the best representation of this dance genre. Those who have seen real hip-hop dance often want to imitate the style and learn how to dance this way themselves. Fortunately, you can learn hip-hop dance no matter what your experience level.